First and foremost reputation management is a must in this day and age. This doesn’t just mean monitoring what people are saying about you online but it can also be creating an online presence for your business.
1. Create a reputation management strategy and keep it updated. Reputation management is everything that you do to make sure that your business gets noticed and good reviews are seen by as many people as possible, making the bad ones fade into obscurity. A marketing plan needs to start with a good plan for reputation management.
2. In addition to reputation also think about how many times you can be found online. Make sure your business’s website is found as often as possible but also every other place that someone might look such as Google Places, Yelp, Merchant Circle and more. A good marketing plan will also include listing management.
3. In addition to listing management is managing social media, particularly Facebook Instagram, and Twitter. No marketing plan can be successful without the basics covered to make sure your business is well known online across the major platforms.
4. Schedule automation is also important; it allows you to pre-schedule posts so that there is a steady flow of information about the business online even when you are not around. This is also included in the marketing checklist.
5. Scheduling automation needs to be combined with reputation management, listings, and social media all in one place to keep all three running smoothly without having to log into different sites every day just to check it is working as expected. If you need more information about reputation management, listing management or scheduling automation.